Interest-free student loan applications are accepted between March and July annually, from all eligible Ontario students. The value of the loans is up to $3,000 each. The eligibility for application are:
- Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status;
- Minimum of one-year residency in Ontario;
- Currently enrolled full-time in any Ontario university or Ontario post secondary institution leading to a degree or diploma;
- Good academic performance;
- Financial need.
Applicants must provide the following supporting documents with their applications:
- Official academic records;
- Evidence of post secondary institution admission;
- Two letters of reference;
- Proof of Canadian permanent residency.
The decision of the Student Loans Selection Committee is final. The application deadline is July 31 of each calendar year.
Please email the complete Student Loan Application Form together with an electronic copy of all supporting documents (as scanned PDF) to:
For inquiries, please write to Debbie Kwan.