Press Release – March 1
Interest-free Student Loans are now open to applications from all qualified students. The value of the loans is up to $3,000 each. The criteria for application are:
- Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status;
- Minimum of one-year residency in Ontario;
- Currently enrolled full-time in any Ontario university or Ontario post secondary institution leading to a degree or diploma;
- Good academic performance;
- Financial need.
Applicants must provide the following supporting documents with their applications:
- Official academic records;
- Evidence of post secondary institution admission;
- Two letters of reference;
- Proof of Canadian permanent residency.
The decision of the Student Loans Selection Committee is final. The application deadline is July 31 each year.
Please email the complete Student Loan Application Form together with an electronic copy of all supporting documents (as scanned PDF) to:
Submit Student Loan Application ** electronic submissions preferred **
Federation of Chinese Canadian Professionals (Ontario) Education Foundation
1108 – 45 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2H9
For inquiries, please write to Debbie Kwan.