Chinese Canadian Engineering Society
- To promote the advancement of Chinese Canadian professional within engineering professions
- To provide for and encourage interdisciplinary studies with other professions
- To exchange information on industrial developments, new products or employment opportunities
- To hold meetings, seminars and career talks to provide guidance to students graduating in engineering programs from universities
- To work with the Federation to achieve the common Federation objectives
Members of the Section consist of members (who possess recognized engineering qualifications), associates and students studying towards an engineering degree at universities.
Functions & Activities
Various functions, such as quarterly seminars are held throughout the year to allow members to exchange information on industrial development, new products or employment opportunities. Social activities are also organized to enhance informal communication among members. On an annual basis, we hold an AGM as well as a career talk to provide guidance to students graduating in engineering programs from universities.